Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No No Nevada

I love Las Vegas.  I love their slogan, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."  Unfortunately for the United States Harry Reid stays neither in Vegas nor Nevada.  It would be hard to imagine a more uninspiring "leader" for the United States Senate or a group of Boy Scouts.  It would be hard to imagine a political figure more damaging to the United States.  Oh, well beside Obama of course. 

Please my Nevada friends, for the sake of this nation, do not send Harry Reid back to Washington.  He, along with the administration and other liberals, is spending this nation into third world status.  I have always thought of Nevadans as pioneers and people who stand on their own two feet.  Harry Reid is creating a nation of dependents who contribute little or nothing to our future.

If you send Harry back to Washington I'll just have to find another place to do my gambling.  Mississippi comes to mind and it is a lot closer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment